MEREWETHER SLSC – MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
Merchandise that has been purchased from our On-line Shop may be returned and/or refunded under the following conditions:
- If you receive your order and it is not suitable due to incorrect size or the garment is not suitable i.e. colour or print is not suitable to the wearer:
- The garment may be returned to us for either exchange or refund. If a garment is returned for exchange or refund it must be in ‘as new condition’ and not have been worn in any way. All labels and packaging must be intact.
- To ensure that hygiene requirements are complied with, garments are to be tried on over swimmers/underwear at the time of pickup from the Surf club. If sizing is incorrect then garments are to be returned immediately to the Merchandise Manager/Distributor for exchange or refund.
- Items with a manufacturing fault may be exchanged for the same sized item.
- For items to be refunded please provide your name and Contact Number on the Returns/Refunds form at the Merchandise Table.
- There are no returns or refunds on items purchased from Clearance Items Section.
- Try-on clothing will be available from the Surfclub from 8.30am, prior to Nippers starting on the first 3 weeks of the season.