Due to COVID-19 requirements changing frequently, our website is currently not being updated. Please refer to either TeamApp or our social media platforms for up to date information about the Season.
All renewing members must renew their member ship via the SLSA Portal to participate in the 2019/20 season. This can be found here:
Please Register ASAP as Nippers are unable to start until memberships are approved due to insurance and liability reasons. Read the instructions below.
- New members must attend one of these sessions unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Returning members are welcome to come to one of these sessions, or complete renewal and payment through the portal.
Sunday 18th August 2pm – 4pm
Sunday 25th August 2pm – 4pm
Sunday 8th September 2pm – 4pm
What you need to bring:
- Valid Working With Children’s Check – In line with the updated WWCC Requirements – only those members who work with Children need to complete a WWCC. Check here find out if you need a check as part of your role.
- Identification for yourself and your nipper
- EFTPOS card to pay for membership and uniforms – no cash will be accepted
Please note: If you arrive without these items we will not be able to process your registration.
How much will you have to pay:
Junior Membership – 1st Child
Junior membership – per additional child
Junior Associate Parent Membership
Additional Associate Parent Membership
|Family membership – 2 children and 1 associate member||$200.00|
|Late Membership Fee||$35.00|
Uniform purchase will be available on each of the registration dates.
We will only be selling the two compulsory items, skull cap and pink vest/rashie. Also selling merchandise that is currently in-stock only.
Information on purchasing other items through a supplier will be made available on the days.
Proficiency Swim – Sunday 22nd September –
Arnold’s Swim Centre, The Junction
- Proficiency swim – 22nd September – Arnold’s Swim Centre The Junction – bring a swim cap or nippers skull cap.Every nipper from U8 – U14’s is required to participate in a preliminary water skills evaluation conducted by the club to be able to participate in Nippers Water activities on Sunday mornings. Requirements are in the table below:Under 6 &7 – No requirements. Under 8 – 50 metre swim (any stroke) and 1 min survival float. Under 9 – 100 metre pool swim and a 2 minute survival floatUnder 11 and above– 200 metre pool swim within 5 minutes BEFORE ATTENDING please make sure you have registered membership(online for renewals or at Registration Day for new members) and paid. Remembered to bring a swim cap/ skull cap.This year our assessors will be available at Arnolds Swim Centre on the 22nd September. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT AT THAT TIME other arrangements MUST be made BEFORE the start of the season. Please contact Cathy at juniorsregistrar@merewetherSLSC.com.au to make other arrangements. We cannot guarantee that additional proficiency assessment will be available after the start of the season.Junior competition skill evaluation will be completed at another time. Please contact Sarah at email@example.com if your child is interested in competing in Carnivals.
We are a volunteer organisation and rely heavily on parental and family involvement and assistance. You will be asked to volunteer for beach set up and pack up duties as well as working shifts at our fundraising BBQ.
These activities are integral to the nippers program and would not be possible without volunteer participation.
If you are interested in becoming an Age Manager or Assistant Age Manager please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merewether SLSC requires that at least ONE parent must join the club for children to participate in our nippers program. So you’ll need to complete the registration process for at least one parent as well as EACH child participating.
Renewing members are welcome to use the online portal to renew and pay for memberships
NEW MEMBERS MUST ATTEND REGISTRATION SESSION at the club with all the relevant requirements
Registrations sessions are :-
Sunday 18th August
Sunday 25th August
Sunday 8th September
Any problems or queries can be sent to email@example.com
|2019/20 REGISTRATION FEES|
|Junior Membership - 1st child||$95|
|Junior Membership - per additional child||$75|
|Junior Associate Parent Membership||$100|
|Additional Junior Associate Parent Membership||$75|
|Family Membership - 2 children & 1 Junior Associate Parent||$200|
|Late Membership fee||$35|
|BORN BETWEEN||AGE GROUP|
|1st October 2005 – 30th September 2006||Under 14|
|1st October 2006 – 30th September 2007||Under 13|
|1st October 2007– 30th September 2008||Under 12|
|1st October 2008 – 30th September 2009||Under 11|
|1st October 2009 – 30th September 2010||Under 10|
|1st October 2010 – 30th September 2011||Under 9|
|1st October 2011– 30th September 2012||Under 8|
|1st October 2012 – 30th September 2013||Under 7|
|1st October 2013 – 30th September 2014||Under 6|
- Nippers pink singlet OR rashie
- Club skull cap
Uniform items will be available for purchase at registration sessions.