Nippers Season 2019/20
Welcome to Merewether Surf Life Saving Club Nippers
2019/2020 Season Registrations are now open!
Spread the word.
Registrations for the season for all new and existing nippers will open August 1 and would love more people to join our Merewether family.
New members must attend one of our three registration sessions unless prior arrangements have been made.
Returning members are welcome to come to one of these sessions, or complete renewal and payment through the portal.
We are an Active Kids provider. For more information, please visit : https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
Sunday 18th August 2pm – 4pm
Sunday 25th August 2pm – 4pm
Sunday 8th September 2pm – 4pm
What you need to bring:
- Valid Working With Children’s Check –In line with the updated WWCC Requirements – only those members who work with Children need to complete a WWCC. Check here find out if you need a check as part of your role.
- Identification for yourself and your nipper
- EFTPOS card to pay for membership and uniforms – no cash will be accepted
Please note: If you arrive without these items we will not be able to process your registration.
How much will you have to pay:
|Junior Membership – 1st Child|
Junior membership – per additional child
|Junior Associate Parent Membership|
Additional Associate Parent Membership
|Family membership – 2 children and 1 associate member||$200.00|
|Late Membership Fee||$35.00|
Uniform purchase will be available on each of the registration dates.
We will only be selling the two compulsory items, skull cap and pink vest/rashie. Also selling merchandise that is currently in-stock only.
Information on purchasing other items through a supplier will be made available on the days.
Like us on Facebook, Instagram (@merewethernippers) & download our TeamApp (via the App Store or GooglePlay) for information & updates!
Important Dates for 2019/20 Season:
- Registration Sessions – Sunday 18th + 25th August, Sunday 8th September;
- Age Manager theory and practical training – Sunday 22nd September;
- Proficiency Swim at Arnold’s Swim Centre – Sunday 22nd September;
- Bronze Medallion Training – 13th October – 15th December;
- Junior Surf Rescue Certificate – Mid October – Mid December;
- Surf Rescue Certificate – Late August – Mid October;
- Nipper Induction – Sunday 13th October;
- Season commences – Sunday 20th October;
- A Very Merry Nippers Christmas – Sunday 15th December;
- Nippers break from Sunday 15th December, recommencing Sunday 2nd February;
- State Championships – Thurs 28th February – Sunday 1st March;
- Nippers Camp – Friday 13th – Sunday 15th March (TBC);
- Nippers Presentation Day – Sunday 22nd March (TBC).